What Invisalign’s Global Campaign Means for Your Orthodontic Treatment
Getting orthodontic treatment hasn’t always been possible.
It wasn’t too long ago that having a crooked smile meant suffering with a malocclusion for the rest of your life—with no viable option for straightening your teeth.
In today’s world, you no longer have to accept misaligned teeth. Thanks to advancements in medicine and technology, orthodontic treatment is no longer simply available—it’s common.
Across the globe, both teenagers and adults are straightening their malocclusions and are experiencing the freedom that comes from a beautiful smile.
However, you may not realize how far orthodontic treatment has advanced.
Straightening your teeth has progressed far beyond traditional braces, which is the focus of a new, global marketing campaign by Invisalign.
Invisalign’s New, Global Message for Orthodontic Treatment
According to a press release by Align Technology, the maker of Invisalign’s clear aligners, Invisalign has a new, global branding campaign that features the slogan “Made to Move.”
According to the release, the campaign seeks to unify Invisalign’s message for the United States, Europe, and Asia. Here’s some key information from this release about the “Made to Move” campaign and Invisalign:
- Invisalign offers a digital approach to straightening teeth, compared to metal braces.
- The “Made to Move” campaign highlights the desires we have as human beings to move forward and advance in life.
- The campaign message features clear aligners as the standard for orthodontic treatment and positions Invisalign as a treatment that moves the orthodontic industry forward.
To see an example of Invisalign’s inspiring message, check out this advertisement, which states…
From analog to digital. From metal to plastic. We’re moving.
You can also see this campaign message that says…
Your life is moving. Your smile should keep up.
In case you’re wondering what Invisalign’s global branding has to do with your smile, keep on reading.
What the Campaign Means for You
Here’s the message of hope Invisalign is communicating to orthodontic treatment experts and patients across the globe: you don’t have to accept the status quo when it comes to straightening teeth.
In other words, Invisalign’s innovative way of helping you achieve a beautiful smile offers the same advancements that brought us modern conveniences.
With Invisalign clear aligners, you can walk away from drawbacks of traditional orthodontic treatment with metal braces.
Here are some of the problems you can leave behind when you choose Invisalign:
- No more embarrassment. Wearing metal braces can leave you constantly worried that others will notice your orthodontic treatment. In contrast, Invisalign’s clear plastic material helps you keep your treatment a secret.
- No more adjustments. To progress in your orthodontic treatment, you won’t need to have any archwires adjusted. Instead, you’ll simply exchange your old aligners for new ones.
- No more complications while brushing and flossing. Oral hygiene can be difficult, time consuming, and tedious when you have to clean around the brackets and archwires of braces. With Invisalign, you’ll easily pop out your aligners to clean your teeth.
- No more avoiding of your favorite foods. Instead of restricting what and how you eat during your orthodontic treatment, you’ll enjoy all your favorite foods with Invisalign. Simply remove your aligners to eat whatever you wish.
With benefits like these, it’s easy to see why Invisalign invites millions of people with malocclusions to change how they think about orthodontic treatment.
Don’t settle for metal braces if you’re ready to experience all the benefits of Invisalign’s convenient, innovative way to straighten your teeth.
Discover more about Invisalign when you book your free Smile Evaluation with a MiSmile Invisalign provider in your area.